*hits on you* *actually hits you*
I need feminism; because the bra straps of a twelve year old shouldn’t make a 40 year old married principal with two daughters “uncomfortable”
So am I allowed to walk around adult women who are mothers and grandmothers at work with my cock out or what
in what world is someone’s dick equivalent to a fucking bra strap
- Customer:How can you do this job (stripping)? Isn't it degrading having to take your clothes of for money?
- Dancer:You're the guy that just forked out $300 for me to take my clothes off. Isn't it degrading having to pay that much before a girl who looks like me will take her clothes for you?
i want girls to question their sexuality over me and boys to fear me and animals to love me
I’m hoping this goes for a lot of people, but I’m afraid it won’t…
your tumblr is one of those things that you want everyone to see but at the same time you never want to show it to anyone
- Parents:Don't forget to make us proud
- Friends:Don't forget to socialize
- Teachers:Don't forget to get A's
- Strangers:Don't forget to blend in
- Opposite sex:Don't forget to look good
- Society:Don't forget to be perfect
- Tumblr:Fuck the world, at least you haven't murdered somebody today
- Tumblr:But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
i honestly can’t even hear the words “tri-state area” without thinking of phineas & ferb